Mary Catherine Lawlor
- The Life Time Membership Committee, made up of three life time members, will call for submissions from the general membership once a year.
- A selection list of suitable candidates will be given to the board by the committee.
- Submissions will include the nominee’s name and a paragraph explaining why that person deserves the award and how he/she meets the criteria set out below.
- The committee reserves the right not to choose a recipient every year.
- The award will be given at the discretion of the CLT Board of Directors, and it will be presented at the AGM and/or the annual Christmas party.
- The board reserves the right not to choose a recipient each year.
Nominees will meet the following criteria:
- Ten years membership in CLT
- Dedication to club activities
- Production participation
- Preference given to past or present members of the Board of Directors.