Mary Catherine Lawlor
MANDATE OF THE LIFETIME MEMBERS COMMITTEE (Committee)
The mandate of The Committee, which is made up of existing Lifetime Members, is to facilitate the nomination of new members when requested by the Board of Directors (Board).
- In the Spring of each year the Board will send out to the membership a request for submissions. This request will include details of eligibility criteria, suggested topics for supporting information and the due for submissions of June 1st. (Form below)
- The Committee receives and reviews all submissions and selects recipient(s) for the award. Recommendations are presented to the Board with the supporting documents.
- The Board reviews the recommendation(s) and votes to accept or reject the recommendation(s).
- The Committee notifies the nominator of the selected recipient with the caveat that the selection remain confidential until presentation of the award. The nominator is asked to help ensure that the recipient attends the award event.
- The award is presented by the last recipient of the award.